While Gatsbo Marketing didn’t do the initial web design and build for Benchmark Dental Care, we redesigned the site for targeting specific keywords on Search Engines and for local search. In addition, we generate all of the content including new pages and monthly blog posts.
Services we provide Benchmark Dental Care:
- Search Engine Optimization – Getting to the top of Google searches can make a huge difference for local businesses. Successful SEO combines generating great content with building links to the business’ website.
- Content Generation and Management – Writing great content for your website is essential for several reasons. The first, and most important, is to provide valuable information to the visitors to your website. We post several blog posts per month including a new series called “Ask Dr. Josh.”
- Pay Per Click Advertising – PPC advertising through Google was an important addition to the office marketing campaign. We began with a campaign targeting dental implant patients. We created a Dental Implants landing page along with three other related pages to answer visitors questions and help make the site sticky.
- Social Media Marketing – For Benchmark Dental we use Facebook as our primary social connection. We regularly post interesting, poignant and funny content along with links to the content we generate on the website.
- Email Marketing – We send an email newsletter to Benchmark patients and followers each month. The email campaign completes the content generation circle. The excerpt the content from the site in the newsletter with links to the page or blog in question. We include tips, an infographic, plus addition fun and useful information. The email program we use is through Constant Contact.
- Local Optimization – An important strategy for any dentist is getting found in their local market. This means creating or claiming the Google Places account for the dental office and then building citations on listing and review sites such as Yelp and Superpages that link to each local office. It is also important to use microdata (information that only search engines can read) to feed Google and other search engines critical information about your business.
- Traditional Local Marketing in Loveland and Windsor – This includes local newspaper and direct mail. Except in unique situations, I am not a big proponent of large city newspapers for local advertising. I much prefer placing ads on the newspaper’s website. The exception to this rule is the small town local paper. In Windsor, CO there are two, Windsor Now! and The Windsor Beacon.
Dr. Fowler and his team provide excellent dental care with offices in Loveland and Windsor. They truly are a modern, high tech dental office. Dr. Fowler regularly attends ongoing dental training to learn new skills and sharpen his existing skills. Benchmark’s equipment is cutting edge and his staff is first rate. Give them a call at (970) 686-7858.